So I was REALLY SURPRISED at my experience today at Ourisman Fairfax Toyota service with my new Rav4.
- They have one building dedicated to service
- You drive your car in under an awning. No driving up and running around in the pouring rain.
- There are several service reps waiting and one of them will snatch you up and be your rep for that visit.
- They have a play area for kids
- They have 2 big TVs
- They have chairs, or little desks, or tables
- They have WiFi
- They have coffee, and doughnuts.
- They actually were happy to wash my car after the service. (This was often a battle with my Nissan.)
So here I sit, munching on my sprinkle doughnut and typing.
Am I paying more for this? Probably. But I'll tell you that not needing to juggle taking the car out and dropping it off with my husband's commuting schedule and my son's nanny schedule and my work schedule is worth its weight in gold. Sometimes, you get what you pay for and it is WORTH paying extra.
My "perfect" car service is myzdegree. It's strange, but there are not so many good car services in Dubai, usually they are too expensive.
Post a Comment