So I was REALLY SURPRISED at my experience today at Ourisman Fairfax Toyota service with my new Rav4.
- They have one building dedicated to service
- You drive your car in under an awning. No driving up and running around in the pouring rain.
- There are several service reps waiting and one of them will snatch you up and be your rep for that visit.
- They have a play area for kids
- They have 2 big TVs
- They have chairs, or little desks, or tables
- They have WiFi
- They have coffee, and doughnuts.
- They actually were happy to wash my car after the service. (This was often a battle with my Nissan.)